- Effects of gestational weight gain and body mass index on obstetric outcome in Sweden.International Journal of Gynecology & Obstetrics. 2006; 93: 269-274https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijgo.2006.03.002
- Maternal obesity in the UK: Findings from a national project. Public Health Agency, Belfast, UK2010 (Retrieved from)
- Pregnancy weight gain and risk of neonatal complications: Macrosomia, hypoglycemia, and hyperbilirubinemia.Obstetrics & Gynecology. 2006; 108: 1153-1161https://doi.org/10.1097/01.AOG.0000242568.75785.68
- Weight gain during pregnancy: Reexamining the guidelines. 2009 (Retrieved from)http://www.nationalacademies.org/hmd/~/media/Files/Report%20Files/2009/Weight-Gain-During-Pregnancy-Reexamining-the-Guidelines/Report%20Brief%20-%20Weight%20Gain%20During%20Pregnancy.pdf
- Diet or exercise, or both, for preventing excessive weight gain in pregnancy.Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. 2015; 6CD007145https://doi.org/10.1002/14651858.CD007145.pub3
- Interventions for preventing excessive weight gain during pregnancy.Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. 2012; 4CD007145https://doi.org/10.1002/14651858.CD007145.pub2
- Gestational weight gain and adverse neonatal outcome among term infants.Obstetrics & Gynecology. 2006; 108: 635-643https://doi.org/10.1097/01.AOG.0000228960.16678.bd
The author reports no conflicts of interest or relevant financial relationships.